What people believe when they say that people believe : folk sociology and the nature of group intentions /
|Main Author:||Jones, Todd E.|
Lanham, Md. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Groups acting and beliefs about groups acting: what we are looking for and how we'll find it
- Collective claims about individuals: how many Chicagoans need to like thick pizza before you can say "Chicagoans like thick pizza"?
- What Starbucks really wants
- "We go to the diner on Fridays": norms, customs, conventions, and the like
- Can X-do-Y statements explain?
- Final thoughts: statements about groups and stereotyping.