Building team power : how to unleash the collaborative genius of teams for increased engagement, productivity, and results /
New York :
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The pressure for collaborative leadership and partnerships in organizations
- The call for collaborative leadership : whitewater global markets and transformation of organizational structures
- The core elements of collaborative partnerships : six ingredients required for success
- An integrative framework linking the book's chapters : your pathway to unleashing the collaborative genius of work teams
- Seven "how to" collaborative leadership behaviors for building team power
- Mutual trust : the heart of collaborative leadership
- Decision making : the range of options and the forces impacting your decision choice
- Consensus building : facilitating whole-group support
- Conflict management : facilitating seven steps to collaborative conflict resolution
- Delegation effectiveness : increasing the capacity of others to act
- Team problem solving I : a systematic, collaborative model for all occasions
- Team problem solving II : structured methods for creating, displaying, and analyzing problem solving data
- A collaborative leader in action building a collaborative partnership
- The budget cut : a case study integrating what has been learned.