Vanishing act : the erosion of online footnotes and implications for scholarship in the digital age /
|Main Author:||Bugeja, Michael J.|
|Other Authors:||Dimitrova, Daniela V.|
Duluth, Minn. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Extinct citations, missing links and other bibliographical wonders
- Internet's coming of age : the stone age, that is, as far as citation
- A brief history of footnote flight
- The half-life of online footnotes
- What, in fact, causes footnotes to vanish?
- Opinions versus reality : journal editors and vanishing footnotes
- An online world as thin as it is wide.