Foreign aid and landmine clearance : governance, politics and security in Afghanistan, Bosnia and Sudan /
London ; New York : New York :
I.B. Tauris ; Distributed in the U.S. and Canada exclusively by Palgrave Macmillan,
|Series:||International library of postwar reconstruction and development ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- A political history of mine action
- The new complexes governing insecurity
- Donor policymaking in the US and Norway
- Implementation in Afghanistan, Bosnia and Sudan
- Comparing the performance of tenders and grants
- Impact on peacebuilding
- Conclusion and reflections.