Organizational spaces : rematerializing the workaday world /
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I SEEING ORGANIZATIONAL SPACES
- 1. `All together, altogether better': the ideal of `community' in the spatial reorganization of the workplace / Gibson Burrell
- 2. Corridor communication, spatial design and patient safety: enacting and managing complexities / Katherine Carroll
- 3. Bendable bars in a Dutch prison: a creative place in a non-creative space / Joan M.J. Baaijens
- pt. II LIVING ORGANIZATIONAL SPACES
- 4. What do buildings do? How buildings-in-use affect organizations / Marja Gastelaars
- 5. beauty and the beast: the embodied experience of two corporate buildings / Alfons van Marrewijk
- 6. Space as context and content: the diwan as a frame and a structure for decision-making / David Weir
- pt. III THINKING ORGANIZATIONAL SPACES
- 7. Giving voice to space: academic practices and the material world / Dvora Yanow
- 8. Virtual worlds for organizational spaces / Mark Mobach
- 9. Firms in film: representations of organizational space, gender and power / Krini Kafiris.