Wes Anderson : why his movies matter /
|Main Author:||Browning, Mark, 1966-|
Santa Barbara, Calif. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Take the money and run: Bottle rocket (1996)
- School daze: Rushmore (1998)
- Salinger re-loaded: The Royal Tenenbaums
- Cinema paradiso: The life aquatic with Steve Zissou
- Brief encounter or strangers on a train? The Darjeeling Limited
- Where the wild things are: Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)
- The last picture show: cinematic influences-homage or divergence?
- The discreet charm of the bourgeoisie: Anderson's portrayal of race and class
- Man with a movie camera: Anderson's use of the frame
- The unbearable lightness of being Wes Anderson.