Process, sensemaking, and organizing /
Oxford University Press,
|Series:||Perspectives on process organization studies
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Introducing "Perspectives on Process Organization Studies" / Haridimos Tsoukas
- 2. Process, Sensemaking, and Organizing: An Introduction / Sally Maitlis
- 3. Stop Making (Philosophical) Sense: Notes towards a Process Organizational-Thinking beyond "Philosophy" / John Mullarkey
- 4. Co-Constitution, Causality, and Confluence: Organizing in a World without Entities / Kenneth J. Gergen
- 5. Adopting a Process Orientation ... in Practice: Chiasmic Relations, Language, and Embodiment in a Living World / John Shotter
- 6. Poetics of Process: Theorizing the Ineffable in Organization Studies / Karl E. Weick
- 7. Rediscovering Becoming: Insights from an Oriental Perspective on Process Organization Studies / Robert Chia
- 8. Going Back to Go Forward: On Studying Organizing in Action Nets / Barbara Czarniawska
- 9. Actor-Network Theory, Callon's Scallops, and Process-Based Organization Studies / Tor Hernes
- 10. Organizational Learning though Problem Absorption: A Processual View / Pursey P.M.A.R. Heugens
- 11. Temporal Sensemaking: Managers' Use of Time to Frame Organizational Change / Elden Wiebe
- 12. Studying Metaphors-in-Use in their Social and Institutional Context: Sensemaking and Discourse Theory / Hermann Mitterhofer
- 13. Future-oriented Sensemaking: Temporalities and Institutional Legitimation / Zhen Zhang.