Theories of international politics and zombies /
Drezner looks at how well-known theories from international relations might be applied to a war with zombies. Exploring the plots of popular zombie films, songs, and books, Theories of international politics and zombies predicts realistic scenarios for the political stage in the face of a zombie thr...
|Main Author:||Drezner, Daniel W.|
Princeton, N.J. :
Princeton University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction... to the undead
- The zombie literature
- Defining a zombie
- Distracting debates about flesh-eating ghouls
- The Realpolitik of the living dead
- Regulating the undead in a liberal world order
- Neoconservatism and the Axis of Evil dead
- The social construction of zombies
- Domestic politics : are all zombie politics local?
- Bureaucratic policies : the "pulling and hauling" of zombies
- We're only human : psychological responses to the undead
- Conclusion... or so you think.