Seduction or instruction? : First World War posters in Britain and Europe /
|Main Author:||Aulich, James.|
|Other Authors:||Hewitt, John, 1941-|
Manchester ; New York : New York, NY, USA :
Manchester University Press ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- War publicity, posters and the Imperial War Museum
- Meaning and the poster 1: the recruiting campaigns in Britain and the empire
- Meaning and the poster 2: war loans and charity campaigns in Britain
- Outdoor advertising and the symbolic ownership of space
- Advertising, publicity and propaganda in Britain during the First World War
- Poster design in France, Germany and Austria-Hungary.