Business plan project a step-by-step guide to writing a business plan /
Business Plan Project provides detailed instructions on how to write a comprehensive business plan for new ventures. The intended market segments are graduate or upper-level undergraduate students, entrepreneurs, consultants, and college instructors or corporate trainers. Business Plan Project can b...
|Main Author:||Sellars, David.|
|Corporate Authors:||ebrary, Inc.|
[New York, N.Y.] (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) :
Business Expert Press,
Entrepreneurship and small business management collection.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: entrepreneurs and the business plan
- Chapter 1. Opportunity analysis
- Chapter 2. Organization plan
- Chapter 3. Marketing plan
- Chapter 4. Financial plan
- Appendix: written business plan and oral presentation