Growing your business : making human resources work for you /
This book explains why you should grow your business and describes some of the major challenges of growth. It identifies several strategies that enhance the growth of new firms. It explains how you can select high-performing-employees and describes various ways of enhancing employees' motivatio...
[New York, N.Y.] (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) :
Business Expert Press,
|Series:||Entrepreneurship and small business management collection
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Similarity versus complementarity: know thyself
- Choosing cofounders: maximizing the new venture's human resources
- Expanding the new venture's human resources beyond the founding team
- Recruiting and selecting high-performing employees
- Motivating employees: maximizing the value of the new venture's human resources
- Retaining high-performing employees
- Some concluding thoughts.