Export marketing strategy : tactics and skills that work /
Export is the oldest form of international marketing and is still one of the most popular strategies for a firm to reach foreign markets. For many firms, exporting is an important strategic initiative for growth and a vital part of their business operations. Without success in exporting, many firms...
[New York, N.Y.] (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) :
Business Expert Press,
|Series:||International business collection
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Chapter 1. Introduction, export marketing strategy
- Chapter 2. Assessing company readiness to export
- Chapter 3. Researching and selecting export markets
- Chapter 4. Exploring international entry modes
- Chapter 5. Partnering strategies
- Chapter 6. Developing an export marketing plan
- Chapter 7. Working with facilitating and support firms
- Chapter 8. Budgeting for exporting
- Chapter 9. Analyzing the legal environment of exporting
- Chapter 10. Managing logistics and supply chain in exporting
- Chapter 11. Understanding foreign cultures
- Chapter 12. Product adaptation
- Chapter 13. Advertising and promotion in export
- Chapter 14. Export costing
- Chapter 15. Pricing for export markets
- Chapter 16. Financial aspects and payments in exporting
- Chapter 17. Managing export operations.