Revenue management in service organizations /
Revenue management is concerned with maximizing revenue flows while controlling costs. This is a new management framework combining conventional management accounting concepts and methods with notions of yield management, pricing, and process management. The revenue objective provides a unifying goa...
[New York, N.Y.] (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) :
Business Expert Press,
|Series:||Managerial accounting collection,
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Revenue management: an overview
- 2. Relating your business to its environment, building strategy from internal and external analysis
- 3. Pricing strategies and yield management
- 4. Process management
- 5. Cost and capacity management
- 6. Performance measurement
- 7. Summary