Framing class : media representations of wealth and poverty in America /
|Main Author:||Kendall, Diana Elizabeth.|
Lanham, Md. :
Rowman & Littlefield Publishers,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Class action in the media
- Twenty-four-karat gold frames : lifestyles of the rich and famous
- Gilded cages : media stories of how the mighty have fallen
- Fragile frames : the poor and homeless
- Tarnished metal frames : the working class and the working poor
- Splintered wooden frames : the middle class
- Framing class, vicarious living, and conspicuous consumption.