Research methods in theatre and performance /
This study investigates a range or current research domains, methodologies and methods in theatre and performance studies. Case studies provide evidence of the usefulness of certain methods for particular projects.
|Main Author:||Kershaw, Baz.|
|Other Authors:||Nicholson, Helen.|
Edinburgh University Press,
Research methods for the arts and humanities.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The imperative of the archive : creative archive research / Maggie B. Gale and Ann Featherstone
- Researching digital performance : virtual practices / Steve Dixon
- Practice as research : transdisciplinary innovation in atcton / Baz Kershaw ... [et al.]
- Researching theatre history and historiography / Jim Davis ... [et al.]
- Researching scenography / Joslin McKinney and Helen Iball
- Performer training : researching practice in the theatre laboratory / Jonathan Pitches ... [et al.]
- The question of documentation : creative strategies in performance research / Adam J. Ledger with Simon K. Ellis and Fiona Wright
- The usefulness of mess : artistry, improvisation and decomposition in the practice of research in applied theatre / Jenny Hughes with Jenny Kidd and Catherine McNamara
- Researching the body in/as performance / Jennifer Parker-Starbuck and Roberta Mock.