The perfect response : studies of the rhetorical personality /
|Main Author:||Woodward, Gary C.|
Lanham, Md. :
Lexington studies in political communication.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. Introduction : a conceptual map of the rhetorical personality
- 2. Empathy : finding ourselves in others
- 3. Saving the world one person at a time : the inclination to engage
- 4. Confirming our acceptability : the impulse for self-monitoring
- 5. Autism, the Williams syndrome, and the rhetoric of sociality
- 6. Finding a way through : the films of James L. Brooks
- 7. Lessons from the political stage : the role of the other in the rhetorical and hortatory styles