Louise Erdrich /
Manchester ; New York :
Manchester University Press,
|Series:||Contemporary American and Canadian writers.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Native American literature: authorship and authority
- 'I thought I would be sliced in two': towards a geocultural poetics
- Spatial relations: the Love medicine tetralogy and Tales of burning love
- From the cities to the plains: recent fiction
- The writer's brief: collaboration, (auto)biography, and pedagogy
- Conclusion? Tradition, translation, and the global market for Native American literatures.