Richard Wright : new readings in the 21st century /
"Richard Wright : New Readings in the 21st Century positions Wright studies in the 21st century in the best way possible. Richard Wright's legacy is updated in order to meet the needs of a growing international readership. This critical volume is also a step in making his accomplishments k...
New York, NY :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- From new Chicago renaissance from Wright to fair : modern and post-modern Eden: Richard Wright / R. Baxter Miller
- Wright among the "G-Men" : how the FBI framed Paris Noir / William J. Maxwell
- A Father's Law, 1950s masculinity, and Richard Wright's agony over integration / Leonard Cassuto
- Seeking salvation in a naturalistic universe : Richard Wright's use of his southern religious background in Black Boy (American Hunger) / Robert J. Butler
- "White People to Either Side" : Native Son and the poetics of space / Isabelle Soto
- Becoming Richard Wright : space and the WPA / Thadious M. Davis
- Savage Holiday : documentary noir and true crime in 12 million black voices / Paula Rabinowitz
- A Father's Law and Black Metropolis : intellectual growth and literary vision / Joyce Ann Joyce
- A queer finale : sympathy and privacy in Wright's A Father's Law / John C. Charles
- Changing texts : censorship, "Reality" and fiction in Native Son / Claudine Raynaud
- "The Astonishing Humanity" : domestic discourses in the friendship and fiction of Richard Wright and Carson McCullers / Julieann Ulin
- When Wright bid McKay break bread : tracing black transnational genealogy / Gary Holcomb
- The political art of Wright's "Fire and Cloud" / Robert Shulman
- Richard Wright and the circumCaribbean / John Lowe.