How television invented new media /
|Main Author:||Murphy, Sheila C., 1974-|
New Brunswick, N.J. :
Rutgers University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction : how television invents new media
- "This is intelligent television" : the emerging technologies of video games, computers, and the medium of television
- Is this convergence? : postnetwork television, new media and emerging middletexts
- From tube to a "series of tubes" : television in and as new media
- Alt-ctrl : the freedom of remotes and controls
- Conclusion : television is not new media.