The postcolonial unconscious /
"The Postcolonial Unconscious is a major attempt to reconstruct the whole field of postcolonial studies. In this magisterial and, at times, polemical study, Neil Lazarus argues that the key critical concepts that form the very foundation of the field need to be re-assessed and questioned. Drawi...
Cambridge ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: the political unconscious of postcolonial studies
- The politics of postcolonial modernism
- Fredric Jameson on 'third-world literature': a defence
- 'A figure glimpsed in a rear-view mirror': the question of representation in 'postcolonial' fiction
- Frantz Fanon after the 'postcolonial prerogative'
- The battle over Edward Said.