The Cambridge companion to Gandhi /
"Even today, six decades after his assassination in January 1948, Mahatma Gandhi is still revered as the father of the Indian nation. His intellectual and moral legacy, encapsulated in works such as Hind Swaraj, as well as the example of his life and politics serve as an inspiration to human ri...
Cambridge ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge companions to religion.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Gandhi's world / Yasmin Khan
- Gandhi 1869-1915 : the transnational emergance of a public figure / Jonathan Hyslop
- Gandhi as a nationalist leader, 1915-1948 / Judith M. Brown
- Gandhi's key writings : in search of unity . Tridip Suhrud
- Gandhi's religion and its religion snf its relation to his politics / Akeel Bilgrami
- Conflcit and nonviolence / Ronald J. Terchek
- Gandhi's moral economics : the sins of wealth without work and commerce without morality / Thomas Weber
- Gandhi and the state / Anthony Parel
- Gandhi and social relations / Tanika Sarkar
- Literary and visual portrayals of Gandhi / Harish Trivedi
- Gandhi in independent India / Anthony Parel
- Gandhi's global legacy / David Hardiman.