Writing a research paper in political science : a practical guide to inquiry, structure, and methods /
|Main Author:||Baglione, Lisa A., 1962-|
Thousand Oaks, Calif. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- So you have to write a research paper
- Getting started: finding a research question
- Learning proper citation forms, finding the scholarly debate, and making sense of the scholarly answers to your research question
- Effectively distilling your argument: the thesis, model, and hypothesis
- Revising and editing your work: it ain't over til it's over!
- Making your plan and protecting yourself from criticism: the research
- Evaluating the argument: the analysis and assessment section
- Bringing your paper together in three essential ways: the conclusion, introduction, and title.