An Anthropology of Images : Picture, Medium, Body /
|Main Author:||Belting, Hans, (Author)|
|Other Authors:||Dunlap, Thomas, 1959- (Translator)|
Princeton University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- A New Introduction for the English Reader
- Image, Medium, Body
- The Locus of Images: The Living Body
- The The Coat of Arms and the Portrait: Two Media of the Body
- Image and Death: Embodiment in Early Cultures
- Media and Bodies: Dante's Shadows and Greenaway's TV
- The Transparency of the Medium: The Photographic Image.