Erotic capital : the power of attraction in the boardroom and the bedroom /
"In 2010, pioneering sociologist Catherine Hakim shocked the world with a provocative new theory: In addition to the three recognized personal assets (economic, cultural, and social capital), each individual has a fourth asset-erotic capital-that he or she can, and should, use to advance within...
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction :
- Erotic capital and the politics of desire
- Part I.
- fourth personal asset and the new sexual politics.
- What is erotic capital? ;
- politics of desire : the difference between men and women ;
- Denial : why erotic capital has been suppressed
- Part II.
- How erotic capital works in everyday life.
- lifetime benefits of erotic capital ;
- Modern romance : how erotic capital changes relationships ;
- No money, no honey : selling erotic entertainment ;
- Winner takes all : the business value of erotic capital
- Conclusion :
- power of erotic capital.