Mediated girlhoods : new explorations of girls' media culture /
New York :
|Series:||Mediated youth ;
v. 10. |
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction : girls' media studies 2.0 / Mary Celeste Kearney
- Representation and identity. Love and friendship : the queer imagination of Japan's early girls' culture / Yuka Kanno
- All-American girl? Annette Funicello and suburban ethnicity / Sarah Nilsen
- "The new activists" : girls and discourses of citizenship, liberation, and femininity in Seventeen, 1968/1977 / Kirsten Pike
- Little butches : tomboys in Hollywood film / Kristen Hatch
- This tween bridge over my Latina girl back: the U.S. mainstream negotiates ethnicity / Angharad N. Valdivia
- Reception and use. "We didn't have any Hannah Montanas" : girlhood, popular culture, and mass media in the 1940s and 1950s / Rebecca C. Hains, Shayla Thiel-Stern, and Sharon R. Mazzarella
- Becoming a country girl : Gough, Kate, the CWA, and me / Catherine Driscoll
- Falling in love with High school musical : girls' talk about romantic perceptions / Shiri Reznik and Dafna Lemish
- Playing online : pre-teen girls' negotiations of pop and porn in cyberspace / Sarah Baker
- Role models and drama queens : African films and the formation of good women / Sandra Grady
- "She was like
- ": re-framing hip-hop identity politics through dance and gesture / Jennifer Woodruff
- Production and technology. Remixing educational history : girls and their memory albums, 1913-1929 / Jane Greer
- Girls talk tech : exploring Singaporean girls' perceptions and uses of information and communication technologies / Sun Sun Lim and Jemima Ooi
- Surveilling the girl via the third and networked screen / Leslie Regan Shade
- Branding the post-feminist self : girls' video production and YouTube / Sarah Banet-Weiser.