The progress principle : using small wins to ignite joy, engagement, and creativity at work /
Explains how to foster progress, shows how to remove obstacles, including meaningless tasks and toxic relationships that disrupt employees' work lives, and offers advice on enhancing employees' inner work life.
Boston, Mass. :
Harvard Business Review Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Scenes from the organizational trenches
- The dynamics of inner work life
- Inner work life drives performance
- The progress principle : the power of meaningful accomplishment
- How the progress principle works
- The catalyst factor : the power of project support
- The nourishment factor : the power of interpersonal support
- At the end of the day
- Tending your own inner work life.