The progress principle : using small wins to ignite joy, engagement, and creativity at work /
Explains how to foster progress, shows how to remove obstacles, including meaningless tasks and toxic relationships that disrupt employees' work lives, and offers advice on enhancing employees' inner work life.
|Main Author:||Amabile, Teresa.|
|Other Authors:||Kramer, Steven.|
Boston, Mass. :
Harvard Business Review Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Scenes from the organizational trenches
- The dynamics of inner work life
- Inner work life drives performance
- The progress principle : the power of meaningful accomplishment
- How the progress principle works
- The catalyst factor : the power of project support
- The nourishment factor : the power of interpersonal support
- At the end of the day
- Tending your own inner work life.