In the plex : how Google thinks, works, and shapes our lives /
Written with full cooperation from top management at Google, this is the story behind the most successful and admired technology company of our time. Few companies in history have ever been as successful and as admired as Google, the company that has transformed the Internet and become an indispens...
New York :
Simon & Schuster,
|Edition:||1st Simon & Schuster hardcover ed.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The world according to Google: biography of a search engine
- Googlenomics: cracking the code on internet profits
- Don't be evil: how Google built its culture
- Google's cloud: building data centers that hold everything ever written
- Outside the box: the Google phone company and the Google TV company
- GuGe: Google moral dilemma in China
- Google.gov: is what's good for Google, good for government or the public?
- Chasing tail lights.