Car guys vs. bean counters : the battle for the soul of American business /
In 2001, General Motors hired Lutz out of retirement with a mandate to save the company by making great cars again. As vice chairman, he launched a war against the penny-pinching number-crunchers who ran the company by the bottom line, and reinstated a focus on creativity, design, and cars and truck...
New York :
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The beginning
- An unstoppable force
- The beginning of the end
- A failed "culture of excellence"
- Ground zero
- "Here's what we're going to do first"
- Tackling the 800-pound gorilla
- Learning to go global (what took so long?)
- Chevrolet Volt ("I'll let you explain it to the board")
- Meltdown and rebirth
- What's with American business anyway? (Ask the dogs!)
- Of management styles
- If I had been CEO
- And in conclusion.