August Strindberg /
New York, NY; London :
|Series:||Routledge modern and contemporary dramatists.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Versions of a life. Problematics of biography vs. autobiography
- Between fiction and reality
- A life in the theatre. The Scandinavian experimental theatre
- Strindberg and the independent theatre movement : the first productions
- Strindberg and stagecraft : theory and practice
- The intimate theatre
- Key plays. Naturalism and the modern character
- Dream-play dramaturgy and modernist allegories
- The last sonatas
- Modernizing history
- Key plays/productions. Miss Julie: from failed world premiere to worldwide acclaim
- A dream play : from closet drama to post-modern performance
- The ghost sonata and Strindberg's haunting legacy.