Christ and spirituality in St. Thomas Aquinas /
Washington, D.C. :
Catholic University of America Press,
|Series:||Thomistic ressourcement series ;
v. 2. |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- St. Thomas Aquinas: theologian and mystic
- Theology and sanctity
- Charity as friendship in St. Thomas Aquinas
- The interpreter of desire: prayer according to St. Thomas Aquinas
- Christ in the "spirituality" of St. Thomas
- Imitating God as his beloved children: conformity to God and to Christ in the works of St. Thomas Aquinas
- The priesthood of Christ in the summa theologiae
- The sower went out to sow: the image of Christ the preacher in Friar Thomas Aquinas
- St. Thomas, spiritual master.