The many faces of youth crime : contrasting theoretical perspectives on juvenile deliquency across countries and cultures /
"This book presents the first comprehensive analysis of the second International Self-Report Delinquency study (ISRD-2). An earlier volume, Juvenile Delinquency in Europe and Beyond (Springer, 2010) focused mainly on the findings with regard to delinquency, victimization and substance use in ea...
New York :
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Substance use
- Victimization experiences
- Social response and reporting
- Schools and the education system
- Self control and attitudes towards violence
- Macro-sociological perspectives on individual problem behavior
- Theoretical and policy implications.