Biomedicine and beatitude : an introduction to Catholic bioethics /
Washington, D.C. :
Catholic University of America Press,
|Series:||Catholic moral thought.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Bioethics and the pursuit of beatitude
- Bioethics at the beginning of life
- Bioethics and human procreation
- Bioethics and the clinical encounter
- Bioethics at the end of life
- Bioethics, organ donation, and transplantation
- Research bioethics from the bench to the bedside
- Catholic bioethics in a pluralistic society.