Are you smart enough to work at Google? : trick questions, zen-like riddles, insanely difficult puzzles, and other devious interviewing techniques you need to know to get a job anywhere in the new economy /
Presents answers and solutions to some of the weirdest and most challenging interview questions and discusses the importance of creative thinking and how to beat your competition in today's job market.
New York :
Little, Brown & Co.,
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Outnumbered at the Googleplex : what it takes to get hired at a hyperselective company
- The cult of creativity : A history of human resources, or why interviewers go rogue
- Punked and outweirded : how the Great Recession mainstreamed bizarre interview questions
- Google's hiring machine : how they pick the one to hire out of the 130 who apply
- Engineers and how not to think like them : the value of keeping things simple
- A field guide to devious interview questions : decoding the interviewer's hidden agendas
- Whiteboarding : the art of the visual solution
- Dr. Fermi and the extraterrestrials : how to estimate just about anything in sixty seconds or less
- The unbreakable egg : questions that ask "how would you--?"
- Weighing your head : what to do when you draw a blank.