The anatomy of Harpo Marx /
University of California Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Early ecstatic emptiness. The holy fool flees language's stinkbomb: The cocoanuts (1929)
- Pinky, the pointing scapegoat, lags behind: Duck soup (1933)
- The mad mohel's goo-goo eyes of monomaniacal attunement: A night at the opera
- Poppy power, or, the thick-enough art of zombie dumbfoundment: Animal crackers (1930)
- Later astonishments. Fake dead Jew as cute zoo-idiot: Room service (1938)
- Pass Punchy's humiliated buddy huddle: At the circus (1939)
- Freeze Rusty's anal rage in a cozy void: Go west (1940)
- Lonely wacky's incremental lines of flight: The big store (1941)
- The bubble-blowing demarcator tickles totality: A night in Casablanca (1946)
- Bulge, glaze, pause, shock; or, the bushy-haired ragpicker's burnt offering: Love happy (1950)
- The idiot tumbles back to the beginning of time. The undeliverable ice of pinky's mom-mouth: Horse feathers (1932)
- The kippering, bopping, shushing, bear-hugging, beard-pulling bustle: Monkey business (1931)
- The pretzel glimmer-eye of stuffy's stuttering surge: A day at the races.