Coastal construction manual principles and practices of planning, siting, designing, constructing, and maintaining residential buildings in coastal areas.
|Format:||Government Document Online Data Disc Book|
[Washington, D.C.?] :
Federal Emergency Management Agency, Mitigation Directorate,
|Online Access:||ONLINE VERSION|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Volume I: Introduction
- Historical perspective
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating regulatory requirementa
- Fundamentals of risk analysis and risk reduction
- Volume II: Pre-design considerations
- Determining site-specific loads
- Designing the building
- Designing the foundation
- Designing the building envelope
- Installing mechanical equipment and utilities
- Constructing the building
- Maintaining the building
- Retrofitting buildings for natural hazards
- Coastal construction calculation tool.