Living as form : socially engaged art from 1991-2011 /
New York, N.Y. : Cambridge, Mass. ; London :
Creative Time ; MIT Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Living as form / Nato Thompson
- Participation and spectacle: where are we now? / Claire Bishop
- Returning on bikes: notes on social practice / Maria Lind
- Democratizing urbanization and the search for a new civic imagination / Teddy Cruz
- Microutopias: public practice in the public sphere / Carol Becker
- Eventwork: the fourfold matrix of contemporary social movements / Brian Holmes
- Living takes many forms / Shannon Jackson
- The Leonore Annenberg prize for art and social change.