Seven puzzles of thought and how to solve them : an originalist theory of concepts /
"How can one think about the same thing twice without knowing that it's the same thing? How can one think about nothing at all (for example Pegasus, the mythical flying horse)? Is thinking about oneself special? One could mistake one's car for someone else's, but it seems one cou...
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The puzzles
- Roads not taken
- Overview of an originalist theory of concepts
- The originalist theory defended and elaborated
- Concept externalism, originalism and privileged access
- The metaphysics of thought
- The puzzles solved
- Further applications: originalism and experience
- Objections and replies.