The Supreme Court and American political development /
Lawrence, Kan. :
University Press of Kansas,
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Legal, strategic or legal strategy : deciding to decide during the Civil War and Reconstruction / Mark A. Graber
- Social constructions, Supreme Court reversals, and American political development : Lochner, Plessy, Bowers, but not Roe / Ronald Kahn
- The Supreme Court and the national political order : collaboration and confrontation / Mark Tushnet
- Party politics and constitutional change : the political origins of liberal judicial activism / Howard Gillman
- The New Deal triumph as the end of history? : the judicial negotiation of labor rights and civil rights / Ken I. Kersch
- (Re)construction of constitutional authority and meaning : the Fourteenth Amendment and Slaughter-house cases / Wayne D. Moore
- The Civil rights cases and the lost language of state neglect / Pamela Brandwein
- Pace v. Alabama : interracial love, the marriage contract, and postbellum foundations of the family / Julie Novkov
- Constitutionalizing terms of inclusion : friends of the Indian and citizenship for Native Americans, 1880s-1930s / Carol Nackenoff
- From Bakke to Grutter : the rise of rights-based conservatism / Thomas M. Keck
- Conclusion : Supreme Court decision making and American political development / Ronald Kahn and Ken I. Kersch.