Knowledge representation for health-care AIME 2011 Workshop KR4HC 2011, Bled, Slovenia, July 2-6, 2011. Revised selected papers /
|Other Authors:||, ,|
|Format:||Online Conference Proceeding Book|
Berlin ; New York :
|Series:||Lecture notes in computer science ;
LNCS sublibrary. Artificial intelligence.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The "Human Cli-Knowme" Project: Building a Universal, Formal, Procedural and Declarative Clinical Knowledge Base, for the Automation of Therapy and Research
- A Systematic Analysis of Medical Decisions: How to Store Knowledge and Experience in Decision Tables
- Task Network Based Modeling, Dynamic Generation and Adaptive Execution of Patient-Tailored Treatment Plans Based on Smart Process Management Technologies
- Towards the Automated Calculation of Clinical Quality Indicators
- Reasoning with Effects of Clinical Guideline Actions Using OWL: AL Amyloidosis as a Case Study
- Careflow Personalization Services: Concepts and Tool for the Evaluation of Computer-Interpretable Guidelines
- Diaflux: A Graphical Language for Computer-Interpretable Guidelines
- Analysis of Treatment Compliance of Patients with Diabetes
- Computing Problem Oriented Medical Records
- Detecting Dominant Alternative Interventions to Reduce Treatment Costs
- Patterns of Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria
- Mammographic Knowledge Representation in Description Logic.