Shakespeare, Othello and domestic tragedy /
London ; New York :
|Series:||Continuum Shakespeare studies.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: Shakespeare and the domestic tragedies
- Genre theory and the rise of domestic tragedy
- A local habitation lends a name: Thomas Arden's tragic stature
- Othello and domestic tragedy: the critical reception
- Othello as domestic tragedy: the case for inclusion
- From the miraculous and monstrous to the uncanny
- Conclusion: Tragic ontology and spousal murders.