The Black cultural front : Black writers and artists of the Depression generation /
|Main Author:||Dolinar, Brian.|
University Press of Mississippi,
Margaret Walker Alexander series in African American studies.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The National Negro Congress and the radical roots of the black cultural front
- When a man sees red: Langston Hughes and the simple stories
- A writer of revolutionary potential: Chester Himes and black noir
- Battling fascism for years with the might of his pen: Ollie Harrington and the Bootsie cartoons
- Conclusion: Keeping the memory of survival alive.