How governors built the modern American presidency /
|Main Author:||Ambar, Saladin M.|
University of Pennsylvania Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The hidden prince: unveiling the presidency's executive narrative
- Emerging executives of the Second Republic, 1876-1912
- Theodore Roosevelt and the new American executive, 1881-1911
- An "unconstitutional governor": Woodrow Wilson and the people's executive
- Prince of the Hudson: FDR's Albany executive
- "Undoing the framers' work": executive power and American democracy.