Contradictions neuroscience and religion /
Berlin ; New York :
|Series:||Springer-Praxis books in popular science.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The universality of religious beliefs
- The contradictions and consequences of religious beliefs
- The evolution of human ancestors
- The most amazing window on human nature
- Why qualia and consciousness seem mysterious
- The word-grounding problem and the incompleteness of language
- The roots of knowledge
- Abstract and imaginary objects
- Nature is logical, because logic is natural
- Faith and the validation of beliefs
- Contradictory beliefs are a poor mechanism of adaptation.