Bullying : a guide to research, intervention, and prevention /
|Main Author:||Mishna, Faye.|
New York :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The context of bullying : definition, prevalence and controversies
- Individual, family, and social factors associated with bullying
- Theories that help to understand bullying
- Pinning the tail on the donkey: conceptualizing, identifying, and responding to bullying
- The school : multiple levels and systems
- Cyber bullying in a cyber world
- Bullying within friendships
- Challenges and obstacles : intervention and treatment
- Intervention and treatment : relationships
- Treatment intervention, collaboration, and consultation.