Who's counting? : how fraudsters and bureaucrats put your vote at risk /
|Main Author:||Fund, John H., 1957-|
|Other Authors:||Von Spakovsky, Hans.|
New York :
|Edition:||1st American ed.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- A crisis of voting confidence
- What voter fraud?
- The battle over voter ID and the myth of the disenfranchised voter
- Shooting the messenger: truth-tellers Artur Davis and Harold Metts
- The problem of noncitizen voting
- Absentee ballots, the "tool of choice" of vote thieves
- Holder's Justice Department
- Tennessee two-step fraud
- The anti-federalist national popular vote scheme, the vote stealer's dream come true
- How a machine steals an entire town
- Voter fraud cinema verité
- America's military heores, the real disenfranchised
- What is to be done?.