Lots of candles, plenty of cake /
In this irresistible memoir, the #1 "New York Times" bestselling author writes about her life and the lives of women today, looking back and ahead--and celebrating it all--as she considers marriage, girlfriends, our mothers, faith, loss, all that stuff in our closets, and more.
|Main Author:||Quindlen, Anna.|
|Corporate Author:||Amazon.com (Firm)|
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction : life in the fifties
- pt. 1. The laboratory of life. Stuff ; Next of kin ; Girlfriends
- pt. 2. The wisdom of why. Generations ; Near miss ; Mirror, mirror ; Solitude
- pt. 3. The element of surprise. The little stories we tell ourselves ; Older ; Push ; Expectations
- pt. 4. The be-all and end-all. Faith ; Step aside ; Mortality ; To be continued.