The political economy of violence against women /
|Main Author:||True, Jacqui.|
New York :
Oxford University Press,
Oxford studies in gender and international relations.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- From domestic violence to war crimes : the political economy of violence against women
- What has poverty got to do with it? : feminist frameworks for analyzing violence against women
- Losing entitlement, regaining control : masculinities and competitive globalization
- Crossing borders to make ends meet : sex trafficking, the maid trade, and other gendered forms of labor exploitation
- New spaces of gender violence : economic transition and trade
- Boom, bust and beating : international financial institutions, crises, and violence against women
- Old and new tactics of war : sexual violence in armed conflict
- Rebuilding with or without women? : gendered violence in post-conflict peace and reconstruction
- Who suffers most? : gendered violence in natural disasters and their aftermath
- Researching violence against women : the point is to change it.