Telesthesia : communication, culture, and class /
The telegraph, telephone, and television, not to mention the Internet and mobile telephony, are all forms of communication that move information faster than the speed at which objects move. Both labor and capital and armies and commodities once moved at the same speed as the information organizing t...
|Main Author:||Wark, McKenzie, 1961-|
Cambridge, UK ; Malden, MA :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- How to occupy an abstraction
- Fresh maimed babies
- Neither here nor there
- Speaking trajectories
- Cruising Virilio's overexposed city
- Architectronics of the multitude
- Weird global media event and vectoral unconscious
- Securing security
- Game and play in everyday life
- The gift shop at the end of history
- From intellectual persona to hacker interface
- Disco Marxism vs techno Marxism
- The vectoral class and its antipodes
- From disco Marxism to praxis (object oriented)
- Considerations on a hacker manifesto
- After politics : to the vector, the spoils
- The little sisters are watching you
- Shit is fucked up and bullshit
- Last words and key words.