The new wounded : from neurosis to brain damage /
New York :
Fordham University Press,
|Series:||Forms of living.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Cerebral auto-affection
- Brain wounds: from the neurological novel to the theater of absence
- Identity without precedent
- Psychoanalytic objection: can there be destruction without a drive of destruction
- What is a psychic event?
- The "libido theory" and the otherness of the sexual to itself: traumatic neurosis and war neurosis in question
- Separation, death, the thing, Freud, Lacan, and the missed encounter
- Neurological objection: rehabilitating the event
- The equivocity of reparation: from elasticity to resilience
- Toward a plasticity of the compulsion to repeat
- The subject of the accident.