Nation of cowards : black activism in Barack Obama's post-racial America /
Indiana University Press,
|Series:||Blacks in the diaspora.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction : is America a nation of cowards or has Attorney General Eric Holder lost his mind?
- The teaching moment that never was : Henry Louis Gates, Barack Obama, and the post-racial dilemma
- "I know what's in his heart" : enlightened exceptionalism and the problem with using Barack Obama as the racial litmus test for Black progress and achievement
- The audacity of Reverend Wright : speaking truth to power in the twenty-first century
- Setting the record straight : why Barack Obama and America cannot afford to ignore a Black agenda
- Pull yourself up by your bootstraps : Barack Obama, the Black poor, and the problems of racial common sense thinking.